- Academician Dymnikov V.P. “Mathematical problems of climate theory”
- RAS Corr. member Lykosov V.N. “Supercomputer technologies in a climate system modeling”
- Prof. Gordov E.P. “Informational technologies in climate modeling”
- RAS Corr. member Kabanov M.V., Prof. Krupchatnikoff V.N. “Monitoring and diagnosis of modern regional climate changes”
- RAS Corr. member Mokhov I.I. “Global and regional climate changes and their interrelations”
- RAS Corr. member Tarasova N.P. “Adaptation to regional climate changes and mitigation of their consequences”
- Prof. Volodin E.M. “Physical-mathematical basis of climate modeling”
- Prof. Gritsun A.S. “Methods of study of a climate system sensitivity to small external disturbances”
- Dr. Shkolnik I.M. “Modeling of regional climate changes in Russia in XXI century and methods to assess their consequences”
- Prof. Alekseev G.V., Dr.Yakovlev N.G. “Monitoring and modeling of climate changes in Arctic in the XX and the beginning of XXI centuries”
- Dr. Tolstykh M.A. “Computational technologies of medium-range and seasonal weather forecasts”
- Dr. Rivin G.S. “Regional weather forecasts: methods and technologies”
- Dr. Eliseev A.V. "Goal-setting and propsessing of ensamble experiments with numerical climate models"
- Dr. Klaus Fraedrich "A suite of global circulation models: some applications" (KlimaCampus, Hamburg)
- Dr. Tarasova O.A. "Global Atmospheric Watch Program" (WMO, Geneva)
Dr. Stepanenko V.M. Simulation of mesometeorological processes using modern atmospheric meteorological models and parallel computing.